Thursday, November 20, 2008

Elephant Trekking

This was the "BEST" day ever!!!! Our vehicle arrives!!!

Elephant trekking in Thailand is a MUST and this elephant had her work cut out for her.
The route took us out to the jungle and the roadway was very muddy.
We felt like a"king and queen" perched on this glorious animal. They are so beautiful and such a wonderful disposition.
Mr.Moon was our driver and everything was "Oh my God!!!!"
The least I could do was to feed this beautiful 35 year old Elephant.

2 comments:

missweb said...

elfint, whah u doin? gamma? hi gampa! Whah doing elfint? Hi! I talking gamma, gampa. kiss duh elfint? whah doin? gunna see kismus? ok. Hi doing? good? Hi kismas. how are you gampa? good. gwump. byeeeee!

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of ele trekg. Amazing what you have discovered! Beautiful pics of the beaches and area. An interesting dive I'm sure.