Friday, February 6, 2009

Mother Teresa and some of our new friends

The alley to the Nun's house where Mother Teresa lived is very inconspicuous and unimposing.
Standing at the entrance to the house.
Inside the court yard of the Nun's residence.
A tribute to a committed lady.
Two new friends Joseph & Hailey from Seattle Wash.
Mrs H Buntain. What a privilege to meet this incredible women as she and her husband set a foundation for an amazing ministry in Calcutta. I urge you read all about it on there website it will stir your heart as it has ours. We heard of this ministry over 20 years ago through the church but didn't realize that they worked so closely with Mother Teresa's Ministry.

1 comment:

JESSICA JONES said...

Dear Jan and Ralph,
I happened upon your blog while researching for my own trip to Calcutta, to volunteer at Mercy Ministries, and I am so grateful for the extra insight via your photos and captions! Kudos to you for your year-around-the world trip. So awesome, and an inspiration that I someday hope to achieve myself! Best wishes to you and safe travels.
Jessica (jessica_jones_mail@yahoo.com)