Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Activities of Interest

How is this for a new look? OK, Jo ! We are getting more and more alike. A sweet young hair dresser said I needed something a little more sexy! I thought I just needed to get rid of the wad of hair and get something easier!
The Sydney Art Gallery was my favorite and although the "Monet" had just opened, I was more interested in this display by an Australian artist. 6 Complete keyboards with straw inside the lid.
How is 3 musicals in 3 days ??? Good thing I don't live here cuz I would be busy attending shows.
Olympic Park is still very functional and well used. This is the structure for the torch for the 2000 Olympics.
And there is aways a great seat for Ralph to relax on while I just take a little time to check things out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic time you are having, i'm a bit jealous as it hits freezing and miserable here. it's dark on the way to and from work, rubbish!!! do they have benches for bored children?? that would come in useful when i shop, lol. hope you are both well. we are having a halloween party with 20 7yr olds this friday, lauren can't wait. i can't wait till it's over. haha. love you both xxxx

Anonymous said...

Love your hair Jan.
Hope Ralph has found someone to cut his. Or maybe I should just get over there.
Glad you are having such a wonderful time.
Beautiful fall days here. The air is crisp. I love raking the leaves in the sunshine.
Bye for now